If you happen to be looking for high-quality binoculars and great value for your money, look no further as wingspan optics spectator 8X32 is one of the best in the market. Hopefully, this Wingspan optics spectator 8×32 review will make you agreed with me. It’s ok too if you have a different impression after reading it.
I am not by any means claiming it is the most powerful compact binoculars in the market, there binoculars like the Nikon Monarch 7 8×30 compact which is also amazing. But cost about 4 times the price of the Wingspan binoculars 8X32.
However, if you are on a very tight budget and seek compact binoculars for less than $100, then this Wingspan Optics spectator 8×32 binoculars is a winner.
Binoculars, in general, were invented to help us clearly see a further distance than our naked eyes can see. This gadget banks on this fact and is excellent in its work.
This binocular is lightweight, pocket-sized making it portable to easily carry with you in a big sized pocket on a mini bag. and when using them, you can see the object closer with clarity.
the Wingspan Spectator binocular is constructed to uphold quality images and not to compromise clarity, brightness or detail due to its size.
Who is This Binocular For?
The 8X32 binoculars wingspan optics spectator is for passionate nature lovers, sports fanatics, or those who enjoy watching majestic lives of birds, concert-goers, operas, and even plays. It will, without a doubt bring crystal clear images you desire.
Wingspan Optics Spectator 8×32 Review – Features
- It’s portable as you can carry around- it can fit comfortably into a small bag or even in your pocket.
- They are made from durable materials. This means that it will withstand use over a long period without having to replace them.
- This binocular comes with a lifetime warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee in case of any functional problems that may arise with its use
- It has a wide field for viewing with this binocular, you are able to view a wider angle. Its focus mechanism enables you to see clear and brilliant detail at 1000 yards out.
- Power – 8x to see 8 times closer
- Lens Diameter = 32mm
- Type Of Prism = Bak4
- Eye Relief. = 14.8 mm
- Field Of View = 362ft/1000 Yds
- Close Focus = 3m
- Tripod Adaptable = Yes
- Waterproof/ Fog Proof = Yes
- Weight = 15.2 Ounces
- Dimensions = 4.5×4.5×1.75 (L x W x H)
Included in the package are – Neck Strap, Nylon Mesh Carrying Case, Eyepiece and Lens Protection Covers and Non-Abrasive Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
You might also want to check out my recent review these full-sized Wingspan Optics Binocular:
- It has a larger field of view enabling users to see a wider area. The binocular also has a part that allows you to focus in on a particular object in view, person or action like when a player is about to take a penalty shot.
- Pocket-friendly price gadget with unique specifications. The binoculars can be able to offer the same magnification that can be found in high-end ones while still considering a person’s budget
- The binoculars use a BaK4 prism to give out better image quality than those made using BAK-7. This brings out better quality and has anti-reflective varnishes.
- It also has features that enhance grip and holding of the binoculars for longer hours. Preventing the occurrence of case damage in case it slips and falls from the hands.
- It has an ok eye relief. Its ideal distance is about 14.8mm that your eyes should be from lenses.
- Images are crystal clear and give-off an up-close feeling to what is being viewed.
- It can be used by both young and adults.
- Its unit comes with very few instructions.
- The whole unit also has more weight when you compared to its counterparts, it might seem slightly heavier.
- Though said to be waterproof, users cannot submerge it in water. However, the binoculars can withstand splashes of water. On its surfaces and lenses. Open water thrill-seekers who perform various water sports should be more careful not to cause damage by exposing the lenses to too much water.
If you are looking for compact binoculars that are very affordable and deliver decent images, then these binoculars are a good fit for you. With over 1,500 verified customers and a rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 stars on Amazon, This indicates many customers are very pleased with their purchase.
The binoculars deliver quality images at a reasonable price. In comparison to its competitors just at the same level, they don’t disappoint. With all the minor glitches listed above, these are a great choice.