As binoculars lover, I do recommend the Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 pair of binoculars to you if you are confused as to which compact yet powerful binoculars to buy. If you are looking for more information to make an informed decision, then this comprehensive and unbiased Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 review below should help you make up your mind.
This review provides a brief description of the product and looks at the features alongside the pros & cons of the binoculars before wrapping up with an unbiased verdict. Without further I do, let us look at the optical performance of this powerful compact set of binoculars:
- Objective Diameter = 30 mm
- Angular Field of View (Real) = 6.7 °
- Angular Field of View (Apparent) = 60.3 degrees
- Field of View = 435 ft. at 1000 yds.
- Close Focus Distance = 7.8 ft.
- Exit Pupil = 3.8 mm
- Relative Brightness = 14.4
- Eye Relief = 15.1 mm
- Size (Length x Width) = 4.6 x 4.8 in.
- Weight =15.3 oz.
- Chromatic aberration: Negligible
- Fully Weatherproof
The Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 Binoculars Optical Performance
When we put the 8 x 30 Monarch 7 to the test to get an overview of its optical performance, it performed amazingly well, despite its small objective size. We were amazed by the fact that we could view objects quite far with this compact pair as far as 145 meters of viewing at a distance of 1000 meters.
Its wide field of view which makes locating objects at shorter distances far easier than a narrower field of view found in many other binoculars.
The binoculars delivered impressive clarity and brightness in all light conditions, despite its small size just as we had expected. We were not surprised, After all, the brand has been known for superb optics and impressive compactibility for their binoculars and this product would not deviate from those standards.
Some of the Activities the Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 binoculars are best suited for are; bird watching, hunting, and watching sports from a distant spot to get clearer and closer views of the object or action. Some also admit it can be used in military spy and reconnaissance missions successfully.
- With an apparent angular field of view of more than 60 degrees, the MONARCH 7 30mm binocular...
- Compact and easy to carry, the dimensions of the MONARCH 7 30mm binocular are 4.7 inches long...
Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 Review – Features
• Small, lightweight, portable and tripod mountable design.
• Wide 60° apparent view angle offers up to 145 meters of viewing at a distance of 1 kilometer.
• Twist-up -click-stop eyecups.
• Lead-and Arsenic-free-environmentally-friendly glass.
• Extra-low dispersion glass elements.
• Fully multi-coated optics.
• Phase-corrected-dielectric-coated prisms.
• Reinforced ATB Polycarbonate chassis.
• Closed-bridge configuration.
• Waterproof, fog proof and Nitrogen-filled binoculars
.• Detachable optional adapter included.
Pros & Cons
Many honest Nikon Monarch 7 8×30 reviews online are positive and praising these award-winning binoculars so much that there is no doubt about its value. But Of course, everything has its own advantages and disadvantages, so is this binocular.
1. Excellent Optical Performance
The binoculars produce bright, sharp and crisp images right to the edge of the view. In addition, users will enjoy a larger field of view even at 435 ft. at 1000 yds away with excellent close focus.
2. Portable and Easy to Carry
Some of the top considerations for many buyers are portability and how easy it is to carry binoculars. They prefer something that is neither too heavy to carry with ease, nor too large to fit into the pocket. In adherence to that, the Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 is compact, lightweight and able to fit in your pocket.
3. Build Quality
Besides portability, another factor that is important to you maybe is build quality. This product features solid construction with a quality finish.
Another reason why the Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 binoculars is so popular that it is ranked as one of the best selling binoculars that offer a great build quality characterized by a solid construction and premium finish.
1. The Binoculars Can Be Difficult to Hold for Users with Large Hands
The small and sleek design for this powerful set of binoculars from Nikon may give some users with larger hands a hard time, holding the binoculars. As some users pointed out that it feels awkward to hold in larger hands.
The Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 binocular boasts a new, sophisticated design that is lighter and more compact. Its enhanced optical features, including a wider field of view and the manufacturer’s extra-low dispersion technology for the glass lenses, make the binoculars a great option for those seeking something powerful, compact and lightweight.
Finally, the sharp, crisp images and views of the Nikon Monarch binoculars set these award-winning binoculars apart.
That said, if you are looking for a decent pair of compact binoculars, These binoculars will come in handy, and they have also been praised for performance and solid construction by several independent Nikon Monarch 7 8 x 30 verified customers.